The Royal Norwegian Embassy in Singapore is a Foreign Service Mission with many and varied tasks. We cooperate closely and share office space with Innovation Norway and Norwegian Business Association Singapore (NBAS). Together with Norwegian Energy Partners, we form “Team Norway” and work to promote Norwegian interests in Singapore.
We are looking for a positive and service-minded colleague who can be part of our team at the Embassy in Singapore. The successful candidate will handle consular and administrative work, organize Embassy events and visits and work with our external information and social media work.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must have good written and oral presentation skills in English
- Must have good ICT skills
- Must have good written and oral presentation skills in either Norwegian, Danish or Swedish
- Experience with social media and external information work is an advantage
- Experience from public administration or consular work is an advantage
- The successful candidate must be based in, and able to obtain a work visa, in Singapore
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in teams
- Ability to work well in a multi-cultural setting
- High level of integrity and a professional approach to work
We can offer:
- Interesting and varied tasks and responsibilities
- A friendly and inclusive work environment
- Exposure to the Norwegian community in Singapore and to local partners
Terms and Conditions:
- Type of employment: Full-time
- Salary according to agreement
- Commencement date: As soon as possible
Please send your application including CV and references to the Embassy via email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please mark the application “Project Officer application – your name”.
Deadline: 29. May 2022
Questions related to the position can be directed to the Embassy via e-mail to email@example.com