NBAS and Nordcham Indonesia warmly welcome you to join a conversation on the booming tech-scene in the region. We have invited The Ken Journalist Nadine Freischlad and venture capitalist and entrepreneur Will Klippgen to share their expertise.
With the recent Gojek-Tokopedia merger as a backdrop, our experts will discuss topics like:
- Top trends for the tech scene in 2021
- Access to tech and management talent
- How players like Tokopedia can remain competitive with the likes of SEA and Lazada
- If the future belongs to huge conglomerates doing both ride hailing, logistics and ecommerce, or if we should be expect a future where more specialisation emerges
- If the Gojek-Tokopedia merger is good for Gojek, or if they rather should have built their own marketplace
- How Grab is holding up in the contest
Date: 8 June
Time: 3:30 – 4:30 PM (SGT) or 2:30 – 3:30 PM (WITA, Indonesia)
Price: $0 for NBAS members, $25 for non-members
The event is hosted and streamed online. To access the NBAS member discount code, click here.