Registration is open from 5.45 pm to 6.00 pm. Coffee, and tea.
We start at 6 pm.
- Welcome words and opening by Ambassador of Finland, Antti Vänskä
- Introduction by the Ambassador of Sweden to Singapore, Kent Härstedt
- Keynote speech: Singapore digital readiness and the digital future of Asia by Mr. Chuen Hong Lew, CEO, IMDA
- Technology – Future network and technology disruption by Mr. Ludvig Landgren, Ericsson
- Industry – The dawn of a new Industrial Revolution by Mr. Danny Han Seng Foong, Telenor
- People – New opportunities for Customers Experience by Mr. Sami Luukkonen, Telco+ NCS Singtel Group
- Sustainability – No Green without Digital by Nokia
- Knowledge – The evolution of skills and new work competencies by Ms. Anu Vänskä, Aalto Executive Education Academy
- Q & A moderated by Pasi Haatainen, FBC Chairman
- Networking with refreshments from 7.30 pm to 8.30 pm.
The organizers reserve the right to post event photos on social media and their communications channels.
Nordic business associations are delighted to invite you to a joint event on 5G and the Nordic business vision.
Nordic companies are playing a crucial role in the future evolution of Asia’s productivity and growth. Our companies are working to bring security and trusted 5G connectivity and new innovative solutions for consumers and businesses while preparing at the same time citizen to adapt to new skills to reap the benefit of the 4th industrial revolution and the 5G disruption.
Our event will share insights on various dimensions and impacts of 5G on our society. The technology disruption of networks is massive and is only starting with further evolution. This network is now the backbone of our physical world and brings new opportunities for industries and end-users. Nevertheless, it is crucial for a sustainable future to integrate a social and environmental dimension into our vision. Reducing energy consumption and new skills will need to be included in any national strategy.
Representatives from the Nordics countries will share thoughts about the multi-dimensional aspects of 5G with a specific focus on technology, people, industry, sustainability, and skills. We will hear insights from Ericsson, Telenor, Nokia, Singtel, and Aalto Executive Education Academy.
Our keynote speaker CEO Chuen Hong Lew from IMDA starts the event by sharing the Singapore perspective on 5G.
All four Nordic Ambassadors will be present in the evening.
The evening MC is Mr. Leonard Stornes, President of NBAS and Managing Director of NHST Media Group Asia.
We warmly thank our event partners Ericsson, Nokia, and Telenor for supporting the event.