NBAS Annual General Meeting 2021
The Norwegian Business Association Singapore (NBAS) hosts its Annual General Meeting at the Scandinavian event space Huone Wednesday 31 March from 9.00 am to 2.30 pm.
The AGM will be divided into three parts. Some participants will join both the workshop on maritime innovation, the video-shoot and the constitutional AGM-program, while others will participate in parts of the programme. We are in total 49 people registered for the physical event, including the organizers from NBAS.The registration for the event is now closed.
9.00AM: Safe entry & check in – proceed to register outside Forest room.
9.20AM: Workshop – Maritime Innovation Process.
Location: Forest Room.
Host: Paul Kastmann, Honorary Secretary NBAS/ Director Innovation Norway
9.20AM: Workshop in conjunction with the Maritime Innovation Process (MIP) 2021 hosted by Innovation Norway, Maritime and Port Authority Singapore and NBAS.
9.20AM: Openings by Paul Kastmann, Director Innovation Norway, Kenneth Lim, Assistant Chief Executive MPA, Leonard Stornes, President of NBAS.
9.35-11.30AM: Workshop in groups (the group constellations will be the same through the entire event, due to safety measures).
10 AM: Video-shoot.
Location: Cottage room.
Host: Kristine Schi Nordvold, Digital engagement manager NBAS
From 10AM to 12AM we will record clips for a maritime promotion video. The registrants for this event who are also registered for the workshop above, will be fetched in an appointed order. Scrips must be provided by 30 March.
Host: Anders Hegre, Executive Director NBAS
We are seated for lunch at 12.15PM. During the lunch, we will get a presentation of two newly established Norwegian entities in Singapore.
The Norwegian Cultural Center was established last autumn. NCC is a year sponsor of NBAS, and founder and Chair Jon Vikan will give a brief presentation of the centre and its offerings.
Pexip is a Norwegian video conferencing system with great global success. The company is sponsoring today’s lunch, and VP Pexip APAC Paul Pettersson, will give a brief presentation of Pexips offerings and plans in the region.
1.15PM. Annual General Meeting NBAS, formal proceedings.
Location: Forest Room.
Host: Leonard Stornes.
1.15PM: Welcome by President Leonard Stornes.
- AGM chooses Chair for the meeting.
- Headcount. Present members (physical and remote) and proxies.
- Presentation of Annual Report 2020, President Leonard Stornes
- Presentation of Statement of Accounts for 2020 and budget for 2021, Treasurer Torgeir Willumsen
- Election of Office Bearers/Committee members for 20201. Proposal from Election Committee.
- Appointment of Auditor for the following term
- Other business
2.30PM: End of AGM.
Event organization and housekeeping rules:
Norwegian Business Association Singapore, Anders Hegre, Executive Director.
Huone, Nikki Amirul.
We are 49 registered to be present physically at Huone for AGM, including NBAS’ organizers.
NBAS safe measures apply for the event:
- You will be designated to a table of max. eight persons
- You must stay at the designated table through the whole event.
- Intermingling between tables are not allowed.
- Keep 1 m space between yourself and other individuals at all times.
- Wear your facemask at all time, except when eating or drinking.
- Follow directions by organizers
NBAS is collaborating with upcoming artists in Singapore and Norway to showcase their work, while we get a creative take on our graphic profile. In March 2021, NBAS features Guttestreker.