NBAS and Innovation Norway warmly welcome you to an after-lunch event in Oslo, Norway, with focus on doing business in Singapore and South East Asia! The event is supported by Oslo Business Region and Singapore Norway Chamber of Commerce.
Singapore is developing as one of the world’s leading business hubs. Whether you are running a start-up with international aspirations or are working in an internationally focused company, setting up shop in Singapore could be a significant step in your go-to market strategy.
With many global accelerators in the city state, Singapore can help you start your business from scratch. Singapore is not only at the doorstep of Southeast Asia’s emerging middle class, but also to the wider Asia region and the rest of the world.
In preparation for the upcoming Singapore Norway Innovation Conference (SNIC) on 5 March 2020 in Singapore, we are hosting a mini summit in Oslo on 19 December.
200 Norwegian companies are already present in Singapore. Team Norway – NBAS, The Norwegian Embassy and Innovation Norway provide a good foundation for doing business in Singapore – a country which holds top rankings for innovation and ease of doing business.
- Venue: Innovasjon Norge, Akersgata 13, Oslo
- Time: Thursday 19 December from 1 pm – 4 pm
- Cost: Free of charge
- 1:00 pm: Registration, coffee and mingling
- 1:30 pm: Welcome and opening remarks by NBAS executive director Mr Anders Hegre
- 1:35 pm: The big picture: Mr Pål Kastmann, Head of Innovation Norway in Singapore: what is the demand and the market within different sectors in Singapore / South East Asia
- 1:50 pm: Seven in seven – Seven speakers tell their story in seven minutes
- 2:50 pm:Panel discussion: Criteria for succeeding in the Singaporean /South East Asia market with Q&A. Moderator: Mr Gaute Hagerup, CEO Oslo Business Region
- 3:55 pm: Closing remarks by NBAS
- 4:00 pm: Event concludes. Continued by a networking session at Stopp Pressen in Munchs gate.