About the Norwegian Business Association Singapore (NBAS):
More than 200 Norwegian companies are currently established in Singapore. NBAS’ main objectives are: Firstly, to provide a forum for exchanging views and build knowledge. Secondly, to bridge Norwegian business into the region. Thirdly, to strengthen the relationship between Norway and Singapore in cooperation with the Embassy and Innovation Norway Singapore.
A good presence in all our digital channels will help maintain and improve NBAS’ visibility and contribute towards reaching our objectives. Thus, we ask: are you the one that can further strengthen NBAS’ digital engagement? .
- Webmaster for nbas.org.sg. Contribute to maintain and further develop the website with content in order to give interesting and useful information for our members and many stakeholders. Also, make use of our platform’s networking capacity.
- Responsible for NBAS’ Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram accounts. Including paid ads and use of common community building tools, like discussion, polls and surveys. Liaise and coordinate with The Embassy and Innovation Norway’s editorial resources.
- Grow and strengthen NBAS’ newsletter database.
- Host NBAS’ online events and ensure sponsor visibility.
You will report to Executive Director in the Secretariat and will be an operative resource for the leader of the board appointed Digital Engagement Group.
NBAS is looking for a person with the following skills:
- Competence and experience on WordPress, Canva, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Zoho One, Google Analytics and Google my business pages. Also, knowledge of SEO writing tools.
- Systematic, precise and able to deliver agreed tasks on time.
- Good graphical sense.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Norwegian and English.
- The Digital Engagement position is on a 40% part time basis.
- The workplace is with the Norwegian Embassy in Hong Leong building two days a week.
- Start date: As soon as possible.
- An inspiring workplace in Team Norway – located with the Norwegian Embassy and Innovation Norway.
- Excellent visibility and networking opportunities towards Norwegian business in Singapore
- A competitive salary
In conclusion, we are seeking a person who are fittting the above description.
Please submit your application and CV by e-mail no later than 10 November. E-mail: email@example.com
Anders Hegre, Executive Director, Contact: 8451 1892.