Employer:Norwegian Business Association Singapore (NBAS)
NBAS is an organisation with the main objective of providing a platform for exchanging views and building knowledge among Norwegian companies in Singapore, bridging Norwegian businesses into the region and strengthening the relationship between Norway and Singapore. With more than 200 Norwegian companies currently established in Singapore, NBAS plays a crucial role in connecting Norwegian businesses in the region.
NBAS is seeking a Digital Engagement Manager to strengthen the organisation’s digital engagement and maintain and improve its visibility. The ideal candidate will have the necessary skills to contribute towards the organisation’s objectives by being responsible for:
- Managing NBAS’ Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter accounts, including paid ads and the use of common community building tools such as discussion, polls, and surveys.
- Growing and strengthening NBAS’ newsletter database.
- Hosting online events and ensuring sponsor visibility.
- Acting as the webmaster for nbas.org.sg by contributing to maintaining and further developing the website’s content to provide interesting and useful information for NBAS’ members and many stakeholders.
- Making use of the platform’s networking capacity.
- Liaising and coordinating with The Embassy and Innovation Norway’s editorial resources.
- The Digital Engagement Manager will report to the Executive Director in the Secretariat.
NBAS is looking for a person with the following skills:
- Competence and experience with WordPress, Canva, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Zoho One, Google Analytics, and Google My Business pages.
- Knowledge of SEO writing tools.
- Systematic, precise, and able to deliver agreed tasks on time.
- Good graphical sense.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Norwegian and English.
The Digital Engagement position is on a 40% part-time basis.
The workplace is with the Norwegian Embassy in Hong Leong building two days a week, with the opportunity for remote work.Start date: As soon as possible.
Salary: A competitive salary is offered.
How to apply:
Please submit your application and CV by email no later than 25 MAy to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about the position, contact Anders Hegre, Executive Director at 8451 1892.
NBAS is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.