Welcome to our members-only Tech Circle, where we will discuss global supply chains!
The pandemic, political unrest, and surging energy prices have massively impacted global supply chains. It is now the time to invest in the technology that can give your organisation the insights and visibility required to manage ever-changing demand and mitigate risk effectively.
6.00 pm: Welcome!
6.10 pm: Jonathan, Marie, and Thomas on how to use data and new technology to meet the challenges of transformed supply chains.
6.40 pm: Open discussion
7.30 pm: The event closes. Food and drinks nearby.
Learn about how to:
- Cope with a new reality of dynamic supply chains
- Use data to predict and analyse your supply chain
- Implement track and trace solutions across the supply chain to mitigate risk and gain a competitive edge
- Automate and optimise your end-to-end operations for the supply chain
- Deploy new technology to streamline operations and gain insights
- Get ready for the future of transparency with conscious consumers, carbon footprint reporting, recycling, Digital Product Passports (DPP), responsible business conduct, and more
We will serve afternoon snacks and drinks. The event is open to members of NBAS.
You are warmly welcome!
Venue: TechLab by Innovation Norway, 16 Raffles Quay, #44-01 Hong Leong Building, Singapore 048581
NBAS highlights cross-industrial topics of value for our members in our monthly event series, labeled Tech Circle. We aim to support our smaller membership companies and, at the same time, tie bonds between our members in different sectors and of various sizes.
This event is open to members onlyLOG IN TO REGISTER